We have or are able to develop legal training and support packages for schools and statutory sector personnel in the areas of education and employment law. We have experience of delivering training programmes to schools, the NHS, and other public bodies.
We have recently provided training to professionals in the following areas:
- Contracting out services and TUPE
- Managing the exclusions process
- The role of professionals in The Special Educational Needs Tribunal Appeals process
- Special Educational Needs in Practice
- Disability discrimination in schools: the pitfalls
- Setting up a trust school
Training sessions vary in length from two hours to a full day, depending on the organisation's needs. They can be arranged as a presentation or seminar organised for a large group of clients. The format that a training session follows can be tailored to your preference.
We are conscious that employment law and education law can at times be a technical area and so we make our training as accessible for our audience as possible.
We can agree a fixed fee with you for the training session depending on your organisation's needs and the size of the group. If you would like to have an informal discussion about your training requirements and what we can offer please contact us on 01908 246030 or complete the form above.